Ashland University Entrepreneurial Studies has announced the winners for the URCA Idea Competition
URCA Participant Idea Contest Winners
- 1st ($500): Meghann Fitzpatrick, "Coat of Hope" to reduce toxic metal exposure in cookware
- 2nd ($300): Casandra Craig, "Preventing Cataracts"
- 3rd ($200): Hannah Thome, "Advocating for Women in Art"
- $20 AU Gift Card winners: Dane Zunich and Ed Hunt
URCA Non-Participant Idea Contest Winners
- 1st ($500): Danielle Smith, "Bye-bye Blues" blue colored lenses in glasses for cancer patients to promote calmness during treatments
- 2nd ($300): Nathaniel Minneman, "A Painter's Social Media Site" to create a painters community to discuss and promote their art inspired by Rachel Yeager's presentation
- 3rd ($200): Kiana Ziegler, "Be a Man" artwork to counter the problems of the distorted views of masculinity
- $20 AU Gift Card winners: Jim Toth and Miki Yamamura